[linux-audio-user] Re: jack_capture v0.0.1

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Fri Nov 25 09:41:56 EST 2005

On Friday 25 November 2005 14:28, Arnold Krille was like:
> If you all used a halfway recent ardour and libsndfile you could just
> drop the w64's into ardour... and you can use sndfile-convert to
> convert the w64 to any wave-like format you want...

Thanks for that tip Arnold. I'm still using the version of Ardour that ships
with DeMuDi stable (beta29 - v. old) When I have time to mess around again, I
may look at starting to use CVS versions of Ardour and Rosegarden. For now, I
am happy because I am Actually Making Music. :) Results to be released soon.
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim