[linux-audio-user] Hello !!

studio-64 fsmith at walescomputers.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 13:46:40 EST 2005

HI Sean
I can recomend The M-Audio Audiophile 24/96 this is controlled by
Envy24control. and gives you the analogue outs and spdiff out.

I use it in my mastering machine into and out of the Spdiff and have had
no problems with this card.

I'm not sure of the cost now was ok when I bought it.

Do a google.

cheers
Bob

--