[linux-audio-user] [ardour-users] new song on-line

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Sat Nov 26 23:49:38 EST 2005

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

>Dave Phillips wrote:
>

>>Craig Anderton has written an excellent article on what he calls the
>>Tutt/Guerin effect.

Craig Anderton is an Inspirational guy to me in not so much his music
but his electronic savvy. As a kid I used to sneak off with my Dad's
Gutiar Player mags which Anderton used to write regular articales for
Guitar mods and electronics projects. His stuff got me into modifying my
own guitars and building various gadgets for fx.

R~