[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Sineshaper 0.4.0

Marcos Guglielmetti marcospcmusica at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 24 21:57:45 EDT 2005

El Domingo, 23 de Octubre de 2005 21:40, Lars Luthman escribió:
> The Sineshaper is a monophonic DSSI synth. This is the first release.
> Source tarball, screenshot and Vorbis demo are available here:
> http://ll-plugins.sf.net. The knob graphics are created by Thorsten
> Wilms and Peter Shorthose.

Thanks, I like it's "electronika" sound, I never had a synth like this one in
my hands.

I installed it under Musix GNU+Linux, after installing: libglademm-2.4-dev and
debian dependencies.

Then I started it with ghostess, and the UI did not launched. So I installed

  libglademm-2.4-1c2 libglibmm-2.4-1c2 libgtkmm-2.4-1c2 libsigc++-2.0-0c2

But the GUI is still not working at all (sineshaper sounds great!)

Ok, so I try with Rosegarden and then I can see the knobs from rosegarden, and
it sounds too.

Well, nice Synth!

Marcos

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam