[linux-audio-user] music apps being removed with Sarge/Etch updates

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Mon Oct 24 20:40:01 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 20:27, Lee Revell wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 19:23 +0000, Nigel Henry wrote:
> > Hi Mark. I've got as far as emerge -pv om. Unfortunately I've lost the
> > syntax for a one shot unmask for a single package. I need to unmask om
> > which is being masked by -x86 keyword. Nigel.
>
> Can you fix your system clock?  The dates on your messages are off by
> several hours.
>
> Lee

Don't know. I've put a new battery in with plenty of shelf life, but the damn
clock has again lost more than 3 hrs in the last 4 days. Apart from resetting
it each time I bootup, I can't think of a fix. The smoothwall express2 gets
it's time updates from a time server, but I'm not sure how to set that up on
this old Gateway 500 I use for emails. Nigel.