[linux-audio-user] low latency streaming

Vedran Vucic vvucic at EUnet.yu
Thu Sep 15 16:47:03 EDT 2005

It depends which kind of streaming you ouse.  You can check
www.audioscience.com
and find audio card with Ethernet connector :-)
However, there are Linux drivers.... and there you go....

Regards,

Vedran