[linux-audio-user] linuxsampler distortion?

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Thu Apr 6 16:41:58 EDT 2006

Paul Winkler wrote:

> 1.0.11 drivers give me a kernel oops on boot :-(
> Oh well, probably operator error but I don't have time to dig in
> further.

YOu probably compiled the drivers with a different gcc version
to what the kernel was compiled with. This can cause major

Check the kernelboot sequence for the gcc version used to compile
it and then try to match it.

  Erik de Castro Lopo
"I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the
government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future."
-- Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for Council of American Islamic Relations.