[linux-audio-user] fst-1.8 README revised

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Thu Jun 15 09:13:06 EDT 2006

Greetings:

  Following the suggestion given at the end of the original document
I've revised the README for the FST-1.8 package.

  Some questions:

    1) Does the Steinberg link work for anyone ? I just get the same
page appearing over and over, no matter where I go on the site.

    2) Are there other option flags besides the -r switch ?

    3) What exactly does this mean :

       "... it interprets transport info correctly"

        Is it referring to JACK or something else ?

  My edits are just minor readability improvements. Further improvements
are also welcome.

Best,

dp