[linux-audio-user] which graphics card?

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Sat Jun 24 07:53:25 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 21 June 2006 15:25, Esben Stien was like:
> Tomorrows desktop is 3d accelerated.

This is true. To think otherwise is to completely underestimate the market.
True that this list is solely interested in audio, however, there are enough
of us that want fully operational multimedia systems for reasons that aren't
entirely to do with being gamer-fanboys that these issues should not be
ignored. I will point out that I'm still using a Voodoo3, the driver for
which I fully expect to disappear into obsolescence anytime soon
unfortunately. Then I will have to do some soul-searching.
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim
We are the people We've been waiting for.