[linux-audio-user] Progress

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Mon May 1 16:33:25 EDT 2006

On Mon, 01 May 2006 07:59:30 +0700
Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey at boosthardware.com> wrote:

> Folderol wrote:
> >  Oh rats!
> > Is it REALLY 1:20am?
> >

> You're not even trying ;) Don't come back until you've been online for
> 24 hours and your eyes are bleeding from the monitor burn ;-]

Huh! I did all that years ago with electronics, when transistors (aka
wickless wonders) were new and exciting. Spent one Saturday continuous
through to Sunday night rebuilding a local Rock group's ONLY amplifier
as they had an engagement (didn't call them gigs in those days) the
following Monday. Their roadie was keeping me supplied with food, drink
and (ahem) stimulant, while the lead guitarist was having kittens in my
Mum's lounge :)