[linux-audio-user] Re: Software recommendation

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Tue Nov 28 21:37:33 EST 2006

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 10:33:31PM +0100, Robert Jonsson wrote:
> It's that time of year again, I feel like trying to push the word about MusE
> some...
>
> Any particular reason why you'd find MusE to be a bad solution for this?

Hi Robert,

MusE looks like a great app, but from the website it was not immediately
obvious to me that it can do MIDI stuff at all. I only looked briefly
at the websites of each bit of software I'm evaluation, so I might
have missed something, but I couldn't really see how it could be used
to accomplish the task I want to accomplish. For example, the features
page says nothing about midi sequencing, record, and playback, which
is primarly what I'm looking to do.

Best,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx