[linux-audio-user] Solved: flash movie buffering problems

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sat Sep 23 06:06:59 EDT 2006

tim hall wrote:
> On Saturday 23 September 2006 09:40, Patrick Shirkey was like:
>> SVG is the answer but the development is still far from being complete.
>> Give them time though. Firefox now has svg support without having to
>> patch and supposedly msie7 will too.
>
> SVG? For animations with scriptable user interactivity? really? how?

I haven't seen any specific examples but I recall it being possible to
do animated svg. The scriptable user interactivity can be achieved
through AJAX methods or a specific plugin may be developed much like the
Flash plugin.

IIUC Flash is just XML run through a specific set of functions defined
in the flash plugin.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com