[LAU] Syntheway VST plugins for Linux

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Wed Apr 25 08:39:32 EDT 2007

Greetings:

While researching VST-related materials I came across this page :

    http://www.syntheway.net/

Besides the inherent interest of the software listed on that site,
there's the interesting point that the author has indicated
FST-compatibility for his work, complete with recommended system
requirements. The plugins are inexpensive (between US $30 - $40),
binary-only, and no source is available. However, the little testing I
did last night showed me that the plugins are very cool, with some great
sounds. My tests, btw, were run on openSUSE 10.2 (JAD), with FST 1.8 (my
build). Other than the annoying "reminder" the plugins sounded great. I
tested the organ and choir instruments and the room emulator, I'd
recommend them to anyone looking for more Linux-happy VST plugs.

Anyone else here have any experience with the Syntheway plugins ?

Best,

dp