[LAU] [ann] CAPS 0.4.0

James everamzah at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 13:50:49 EDT 2007

oops, i didn't run ./configure.py before running make, which would explain
things because when i went back and did so, it then produced the error:

g++ -O3 -ffast-math -funroll-loops -Wall -fPIC -DPIC -msse -mfpmath=sse
-I/usr/local/include -c ToneStack.cc
Descriptor.h: In static member function 'static void
Descriptor<T>::_run_adding(void*, ulong) [with T = ToneStackLT]':
Descriptor.h:209: internal compiler error: in clear_dead_regs, at
regrename.c:134

changing OPTS = -O3 to -O2 did the trick though, thanks Giuseppe

--
james/everamzah