[LAU] A virtual LAU chillout band - is this clearer?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Nov 14 12:32:00 EST 2007

Hi!
  I rather thought it would be like Frank Pirrone said. But one other thing to
make it easier:
  Why having to choose in the end. Upload all made tracks (if there aren't too
many), if there are, perhaps distribute them over more than one site. Then
everyone taking part in the project and wishing to mix something does it. Then
they can distribute their mixes on their own site's or on the main site if
they don't have one of their own. If they have their own site, send in the
link to the final piece and there we go.
  Thoughts?
  Kindest regards
           Julien

--------