[LAU] [LAA] [ANN] gigedit 0.1.0

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Wed Oct 17 19:15:52 EDT 2007

On 2007-10-18 09:06 am, Geoff Beasley wrote:
> I am very grateful to the developers for allowing me to use their reliable &
> stable software. LS gives me NO issues at all. I use it every day. It cost me
> nothing and I am licensed to legally to use it. That makes it as free as
> possible in every meaningful sense.

Sure, that's great for you in your case. Where it doesn't
taste so nice is in my case where I intend to produce
screencasts on how to create "stuff" with linux and part
of the deal is that folks can freely download the packages
referred to via apt-get or pacman. If LS can never be an
official Debian/ArchLinux package then there is no point
in me ever planning on including it in a production.

--markc