[LAU] midi arpeggiator redux

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sat Sep 22 11:53:02 EDT 2007

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:33:23 -0400
Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Some time ago someone here was looking for a MIDI arpeggiator. Here's a
> fairly new one :
>
>     http://www.mucoder.net/hypercyclic/

Twas me!

> Available as a standalone app and as a native Linux VST (for use in JOST
> and eXT2). I played a bit with the standalone, it's pretty cool.
>
> Best,
>
> dp

I had a quick look at this, unfortunately the standalone version asks
for glib 2.4 and I have 2.0 (64 studio V2.0 debian etch base)

I then tried using the plugin version with latest binary version of jost
but get the message:

jost: error while loading shared libraries: lib jack.so.0:

Now jack.so.0 is in /usr/lib so I don't know why jost can't find it.

I also tried this as root in case there was some permissions issue -
same result.

I don't know where to go from here :/

--
Will J Godfrey