[LAU] [OT] Another problem with creative commons licenses

Cesare Marilungo cesare at poeticstudios.com
Wed Feb 20 10:58:50 EST 2008

Now that I think of it, the license I've always used to publish my stuff
is by-nc-nd, not by-nc-sa. I don't remember now if the license at
Opsound.org when I registered was nd (non-derivative) or sa
(share-alike). If the latter is true, is has been a mistake from my side
(probably I confused them or I didn't pay enough attention). But still,
they removed the non-commercial clause.

Anyway, do you think that - once I've succesfully had these tracks
removed from these tracks - I can keep the by-nc-nd license everywhere
else? Or should I relicense those particular tracks under by-sa?

Best,

-c.

www.cesaremarilungo.com