[LAU] Equivalent to reason?

Justin Smith noisesmith at gmail.com
Thu May 15 16:16:26 EDT 2008

For all I know you are right, but the Ubuntu forums are full of people
claiming to have this problem. What is this solution you speak of? I
know you could mean pulseaudio or dmix or esd or arts or jackd, or
something else I haven't heard of, but which one? We all know you
cannot use them all together with a normal sound card.

I am not trolling. I have used Linux as my sole desktop OS for the
last decade, and you could not make me use Windows or Mac OSX.