[LAU] place to share and give away music?

Nils Gey ilfhi at gmx.de
Mon Nov 3 13:40:22 EST 2008

Hi list,

After my little Album is sold out I want to give it away for free now. I will choose one of the CC licenses I think so that people can share,download, listen, play-back (even commercial) to it unlimited and free of charge but that they are prohibited to change, remix, rent or sell it.

Now I want to share with a big audience so do you know any sites and places where I can share under the terms I've mentioned before?

Nils