[LAU] I.Mix Club USB DJ MIDI Controller, on Linux?

James Cameron quozl at us.netrek.org
Thu Nov 6 17:03:39 EST 2008

G'day,

In recent advertising one of my nearby retailers has listed:

	"I.Mix Club USB DJ MIDI Controller"

... which can apparently stand on one corner looking cute, but doesn't
list Linux as a capability.  Does anyone know if this thing will work on
Linux?  All I want is to capture the control movements, not the audio
processing they claim for their software.  They do claim
"class-compliant USB MIDI device".

Part number AM4250 at Jaycar:
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=AM4250

Image, standing on one corner:
http://www.jaycar.com.au/products_uploaded/productLarge_11336.jpg

Also, if anyone knows where they got it from, I'd be interested.  I
might be able to find more info on it from their source.

p.s. I'm not a DJ.