[LAU] midi to wav

Grammostola Rosea rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:25:46 EDT 2008

Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hi!
>   Not "-my_file.mid", but "--midifile=my_file.mid".
>   Perhaps this will cure your error. If not, we'll have to see.
>   Kindest regards
>          Julien
>
> --------
> Music was my first love and it will be my last (John Miles)
>
> ======== FIND MY WEB-PROJECT AT: ========
> http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
> the Linux TextBased Studio guide
> ======= AND MY PERSONAL PAGES AT: =======
> http://www.juliencoder.de

$ csound -W -o output3.wav --midifile=kyrie.mid
Soprano.orc
PortAudio real-time audio module for
Csound

PortMIDI real time MIDI plugin for
Csound

virtual_keyboard real time MIDI plugin for
Csound

0dBFS level = 32768.0
Csound version 5.08 (double samples) Jul 31 2008
libsndfile-1.0.17
realtime performance using dummy numeric scorefile
orchname:  Soprano.orc
scorename: /tmp/fileEV3JnN.sco
rtmidi: PortMIDI module enabled
rtaudio: PortAudio module enabled ... using blocking interface
orch compiler:
102 lines read
        instr   1
error:  illegal character =, line 100:
out      = aout*kenv
         ^
1 syntax errors in orchestra.  compilation invalid