[LAU] 96kHz...because I just can't leave well enough alone...

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Sat Aug 15 21:19:56 EDT 2009

Nevermind...  I just found in the separate program HDSPconf where you
can set the master sample clock.  It was set to 48kHz.  That made
settings higher than that impossible card-wide...

I didn't expect such a setting there because 99% of the parameters in
HDPSconf are for the digital i/o's and don't affect the analog ins.

+ UNIX Systems Admin	 +  banging on a million typewriters will
+ Physical Sciences Div. +  Shakespeare.  Now, thanks to the Internet,
+ James Franck Institute +  we know this is not true." -Robert Wilensky