[LAU] [Re: Success! An Asus EEE softsynth!]

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Wed Feb 4 11:43:30 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 09:38:54PM +0200, Dan Muresan wrote:
> > ratpoison here.
>
> I think fluxbox is as low as you can go if you still want a mouse-driven
> window manager. I use it with great success :)

Emacs FTW!

Oh, wait, wrong pile-on

:-)

OK, here are the packages I had to build in order to get my EEE 1000 a-rockin'.

http://restivo.org/projects/eee/debs/

Mind you, I'm going to have to rebuild all of these soon anyway, to add the 1000HZ timer, but this is at least a start for anyone wanting to try it.

-ken