[LAU] Jack, Ardour, and the Gentoo Pro-Audio Overlay

munkeyfreenix batcat munkeyfreenix.batcat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:44:22 EDT 2009

maybe you're already doing this, but thought its worth mentioning.

if you unmask packages, make sure you set ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="~x<arch>" in
/etc/portage/package.keywords

setting that line in make.conf can be disastrous, as in its easier to
reinstall everything. and yes, that sucks as well. I've done it :(

pretty much everything in pro-audio overlay is masked. i believe they have a
mailing list as well.