[LAU] LAM please!

garry.ogle at tiscali.co.uk garry.ogle at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Oct 31 18:57:32 EDT 2009

Mark Knecht wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Garry Ogle <garry.ogle at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Another suggestion for all you talented linux-using musicians and
>> composers: please consider making an entry on LAM http://lam.fugal.net
>> linking to your work. ( I know some of you do already: Will, Tapani, Ken.)
>> It only takes a minute, and it makes much easier for people to find your
>> work, especially after some time has passed. Plus we end up with a
>> public repository of our best efforts.
>>
>> all the best, G.
>>

> This assumes, I think, that everyone making music has a permanent
> server to point to. Not true in my case...
>
> - Mark

Well that's a fair point , Mark. Having said that though, I spend just
under 100 UKP on web hosting a year  - 2  UKP a week - doesn't even buy
one pint of beer.
I appreciate that in some parts of the world that might be far too
expensive, but then there is always trusty old www.archive.org.

all the best, G.