[LAU] Chordata 1.0

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 10:00:29 EDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 12:55 PM, David García Garzón
<david.garcia at upf.edu> wrote:
> The CLAM project is pleased to announce the first stable release of Chordata.
>
> Chordata is a simple but powerful application that analyses the chords of any
> music file in your computer. You can use it to travel back and forward the song
> while watching insightful visualizations of the tonal features of the song.
> Key bindings and mouse interactions for song navigation are designed thinking
> in a musician with an instrument at hands.
>
> Don't miss it working in this video:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVmkIznjUPE
>
> Downloat it at http://clam-project.org
>

> --
> David García Garzón

I hereby curse you and any of your dark wizard team that dare to seek
the light of day as you have just ensured that I'm going to waste
1000's of hours listing to all my favorite music again & again & again
as I watch the chords roll by playing my guitar! I will never again
get anything of value done in my boring life if playing music for pure
fun gets that easy!

Seriously, in case something is lost in the translation, if stuff like
this works it could seriously change the world in a good, good way.

My deepest respect,
Mark