[LAU] [ANN] Bristol 0.50.6 Multiple IO Channels for audio/CV, more NRP Controller Support, Jack Session Manager maintenance

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Thu Apr 8 18:17:17 EDT 2010

On Thu, April 8, 2010 21:45, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello Nick!
>    that's fine with me. But let's move this discussion off-list, if no
> other
> blind people want to take part in this discussion here.

Hi,

There's been a few mentions of taking various discussions off list
recently, some of which I've thought would be valuable to have on the
list.

A speculative thought: In this case, by keeping this discussion on list,
sighted developers might gain insight into how their applications could be
made more accessible for blind people.

james.