[LAU] Compiling Aube

Renato rennabh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 10:52:13 UTC 2010

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 13:27:41 +0300
Louigi Verona <louigi.verona at gmail.com> wrote:

> Guys, did anyone try to compile this rather old but intriguing piece
> of software?
>
> http://www.metadecks.org/software/aube/
>
> For me it says it needs gtk and although I have both gtk1.2 and gtk2
> dev packages installed, it is still not happy.

for me ./configure went smoothly, though it gave this error in "make":

aube.c:12:23: fatal error: gdk_imlib.h: No such file or directory

Louigi, have you tried running "./configure --with-gtk-prefix=PFX" with
PFX being the "Prefix where GTK is installed (optional)"? (got it
from ./configure --help)

HTH
renato