[LAU] Ascension: Music made in Linux

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 03:26:50 EST 2010

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> I'm continually surprised and amazed at how many people on this list
> take a chance to have a go at something when they have not given it more
> than a brief shot. Claim it it the originators fault and then start
> making jokes about how crap it is.

Listen: I downloaded your track played it back with vlc. Listened to the
first 2 minutes and all I hear is a fm-like wobble. I then skip through
the piece (lasting 80 minutes) and no matter where I listen I hear wobble.

Either your file is broken or it's very experimental (I doubt the
latter), don't tell me I'm insulting you! At least
check/reencode/mp3ize/upload-on-soundcloud/anything the file before you
insult me!

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk