[LAU] Linux DaftPunk-ifier?

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Sun Jul 11 07:19:26 UTC 2010

On 2010-07-11 08:11, Ken Restivo wrote:

> Weird. Anyway, it did pretty well approximate the sound of that goofy
> Daft Punk tune, though I much prefer what Stevie Wonder did with the
> talkbox.

For me that pretty mich sums up the entire differece in depth between
Daft Punk and Stevie Wonder.

I don't have anything against particular Daft Punkt, but Stevie Wonder
is really something out of this world. Not that I listen that much to
Stevie Wonder anymore, but he writes such good tunes, has the most
soulful singing with a very good technique, and he has an overwhelming
musicality and a positive attitude towards music, people and life in
general. He's one of the few pop musicians that has touched me...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk