[LAU] Campaign: "The most remarkable album on this entire planet"

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vait.se
Tue Jun 1 12:32:43 UTC 2010

tisdag 01 juni 2010 14.20.15 skrev  Simon Wise:
> Music is posted often, and discussed. Collaborations are formed.
> People with studios, gear and skills lurk. These can all be of great
> help in your project, if you are open to it.

Dance music is not the music I listen most to, but after hearing some of
Leonard's, music, looking at hes web site and trying out jacker, it seems to
me that Leonard is very skilled and know more about collaboration, studio and
have better ears than most of us - well, at least better that me anyways. :-)

Jostein