[LAU] Even more Bach...

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Jun 19 15:01:31 UTC 2010

Hello again!
   Sorry to be so bothersome and doing it in several installments, but I never
know, how long my persistence holds out. :-)
   So this time it's the Eflat minor prelude from the Well-Tempered Clavier
Book I.
   Or if you don't like quality: :-)
   You can also check it out using the website, as usual:
   This time I used the Yamaha 7CG Jr. gigasample from Sampletekk and again
Nama and jconvolver.
   I hope you enjoy it and as ever, I love to hear some feedback. The good, the
bad and the ugly. :-)
   Kindly yours

the Linux TextBased Studio guide