[LAU] ASCAP Assails Free-Culture, Digital-Rights Groups

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Wed Jun 30 17:34:44 UTC 2010

On 30 June 2010 at 13:16, drew Roberts <zotz at 100jamz.com> wrote:

> Seriously everyone. Try and sell some Free stuff. Lets see what
> works and what doesn't and document it for each other.

I'm a paying subscriber to Ardour, to CodeWeavers (for CrossOver
Pro Linux) and to Mandriva.  Two of these things are "free", and
the third is free-ish in that CodeWeavers contributes heavily to
Wine.  These things have a lot of value to me, and I want them to
continue to exist, indeed flourish.  So, I do what I can to give
tangible support.

This has some similarities to my recommending my favorite plumber
to my friends with pipe problems.  If I keep him in business,
then he'll be there next time I need plumbing fixed at my house.

Cheerio...

--
Kevin