[LAU] Distribution Usage?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu May 13 22:05:31 UTC 2010

Hi Kevin!
   What about Ubuntu Studio? From what I've heard they're quite good when it
comes to audio and as they are related to Ubuntu/Debian their general package
base should be huge.
   I don't know about PLF, but I've successfully used mplayer/mencoder and
other small utilities to convert proprietary formats into open formats. I'm
not sure about official mplayer packages, but I'm sure there should be some
packages. I always compile it from source.
   I hope this helps, although not realted to your first choices.
   Kindest regards
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net