[LAU] It's time to release The Salamander Grand Piano

alexander axeldenstore at gmail.com
Fri May 14 12:57:47 UTC 2010

Well, here it is, it took a little longer than expected, mostly do to
school work. As I reported earlier I ditched the giga format and went
for sfz, you will need linuxsampler cvs to load the sfz file. I do not
know of any other sampler for linux that can load sfz. The library also
contains pedal action noise samples, these are also in the sfz file but
linux sampler don't have the opcodes(on_hi/loCC#) to play them yet so I
have not optimized the volume on these yet. They are located on the
bottom of the sfz file.

Enjoy! and feel free to mirror it where ever you like!

http://freepats.zenvoid.org/Piano/SalamanderGrandPiano.tar.bz2