[LAU] Samples + Synthesis synth?

Andrew C countfuzzball at gmail.com
Mon May 17 17:45:48 UTC 2010

Thanks for the replies guys!

Yeah, specimen looks pretty cool! I played with it recently - mono legato
mode is very cool with long synth samples!
I've heard great things about phasex, but I never knew it could load
samples! I might just look into that!

Maybe comparing what I was looking for to a prophet VS was a bad idea? :-)

Andrew.