[LAU] Route Gstreamer to JACK under KDE4

Mike Cookson cook60020tmp at mail.ru
Fri May 21 18:59:56 UTC 2010

Gstreamer has one disadvantage (or bug?) - it doesn't show jack device apart xine. Under GNOME it is solved using either gstreamer-properties or gconf-editor (in first case I had only one of three audiosink-fields changed). I want use it instead Xine because, in turn, it routes all his clients to one port, when gstreamer creates individual port groups for each client. Or may be, this Xine bug already fixed?

Ubuntu 9.10, gstreamer-plugins-bad 0.10.18.2 amd xine 1.1.16.3 both from PPA: https://launchpad.net/~motin/+archive/until-jack-is-included-in-main