[LAU] OT: C or C++?

Kris Calabio cpczk at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 20:05:22 UTC 2010

That's assuming that you begin using java with an IDE.  I never started using eclipse until after like a couple years of programming.  As long as you have the Java API on your system, doing it all on terminal is easy.

I see what you're saying though about "take this as given, ignore it for now."  What does public static void main( String[] args ) even mean anyway, right?  Personally, I think the low-levelness of C might be a little intimidating.  I've never used Python before, but it seems like it would be a better first language than Java.

-Kris