[LAU] New floss made album released, Garage Orchestra! - The decison of Don Rodrigo

Giorgio - Audiophilo anomalsound at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:22:40 UTC 2011

Hi,
sorry for my late answer but since i'm not the op of that youtube channel i
had to get in touch with the guy and ask.
He doesn't know anything about it because the comment simply didn't appear.
So it appers to be a tech mistake or a google-youtube censorship at least.

And most of all, why can't I log in any longer on youtube-google under my
> usual nickname ?

As far as i know a google-youtube user doesn't have this kind of power so i
think you should ask google-youtube team.

If you post the fruit of your efforts on a public space, it is because you
> want to expose it to the opinion of many people. You should therefore
> expect some opinions like mine as much as those of fans of your stuff.

I perfectly agree with that, it's what makes posting stuff something good
IMHO

This list was my only channel to express my utter surprise and reach the
> OP, in the hope that some explanations might be given.

You are wrong. You could reach the op (or people related to him) in many
ways since there are a couple of links on the youtube channel (Facebook,
Myspace) which are public and don't need any account registration or you
could write me your concernings privately so i could contact the op and see
if there have been any case of censorship.