[LAU] a lot of xruns after upgrading from ubuntu 8.04 to 10.04

Lilli Chiffon lilli.chiffon at free.fr
Tue Feb 1 17:13:12 UTC 2011

Hello the list

To start 2011 i decided to upgrade from 8.04 to 10.04. And now i have a
lot of xruns even i'm using the same setup as before.

I tried under fluxbox, only ario + mpd, still xruns.

- My kernel is 2.6.31-11-rt

- My jack setup is : /usr/bin/jackd -v -P89 -dalsa -dhw:0 -r44100 -p1024
-n2 -m -H

and i already got a high latency (around 50 ms)

- My soundcard is a m-audio delta series (a pci card)

I normally setup the limit.conf good (in fact i changed nothing)

Anybody got a clue or an idea about how to solve this annoying
situation.

Best regards

YaN