[LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.4.8 - The Fiery Demigoddess released!

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue Jan 18 20:09:51 UTC 2011

On 01/18/2011 07:01 PM, allcoms wrote:
> Happy 2011 Rui, where the 11 is really a 2 symbolic of the year to go
> down in LAD legend as TYOQA II

the new year is just on its first steps... i could say that i was
referring to the chinese calendar which has some time left before the
end of turn but,... naaah! :)

> Yes, there is no second without a third but there shall not be TYOQA III
> as we, the previously-thought eternally patient dwellers of the LA
> lists, have pulled rank to declare that 2011 TRULY is TYOQA and no more
> sequels, teasing nor gags in place of a code-bearing, automation-curve
> capable release shall be permitted! Let it be known and well understood
> my Forever Delaying friend!

"delaying" does not sound like a female noun to me, i'm afraid it won't
count on as a future release codename--nice try, though :)

> No sqiggly curves to play with no but some cool new features in the new
> release nonetheless - thanks RNCBC!
>
> ze danboid :D

thanks && enjoy
--