[LAU] Linux Audio Diagnostics Tool

allcoms allcoms at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:15:38 UTC 2011

I think it was someone in #ubuntustudio or #opensourcemusicians who
alerted me to a project I've not tried out just yet by falktx called
cadence

http://repo.or.cz/w/cadence.git

Sounds like it might be what I'm after but won't know until I try.
Anyone beat me to it who can comment on its suitability right now as a
Linux audio diagnostics tool?