[LAU] Repository/list of scripts/C>LI utilities

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jun 15 12:09:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-06-15 at 10:33 +0200, Robin Gareus wrote:

> >> I would appreciate an administrator who has an overview about Linux
> >> audio projects, speaking good English, with a relaxed nature, to inform
> >> her/him _once a year_ about dead links or anything outdated else.
> >> It's not in everybody to edit a Wiki.
> >>

> > It's not exactly brain surgery either. Anyone who has the time

Ok, what to do with dead links?

E.g. Mixbas

http://home.swipnet.se/roses/sound.html

Keep it without a link, when you can't find any, or delete it
completely?

GAS

http://www.maths.ex.ac.uk/~luke/sound_development.html

Luke Tindall's GUI front-end for ecasound easily could be confused with
GNU assembler ;), I'm kidding.

I won't decide to remove hose and other links, just because I'm unable
to find links to the projects, OTOH dead links and no links are not
good.

Cheers!

Ralf

PS: http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/scripts_and_tools -->