[LAU] Problem connecting to LinuxSampler

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Jun 19 07:46:08 UTC 2011

Hello Ken!
   Yes, it's 8888. :-) But telnet needs to open a pts/something, or
LinuxSampler does to accept the telnet connection. I didn't know it, before I
found, that it didn't work and I had to look deeper into things. I researched
it some more and am still no further. My system at home runs perfectly and
does that, this systems normally runs perfectly, but doesn't do it. I can't
find the difference, except in the kernels (My home kernel is custom built)
and in the very specific fact, that this system runs udev.
   Warm regards

the Linux TextBased Studio guide