[LAU] Experimental? Ambient?

pshirkey at boosthardware.com pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Jun 28 09:38:14 UTC 2011

> This is a totally new direction for me, inspired by memories of when I was
> child and held my ear to telegraph poles and was awed by the sounds of the
> wires.
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Wires.ogg

Very ethereal and cosmic. Would go well in a Karl Sagan movie :-)

I would like to see you mix some visuals with that track. It's one of the
few you have done where I can see a quick result being achieved.
Everything else you do is so descriptive that it seems like you would need
a team of animators to achieve a decent visual production. This one seems
like it is made for grand shots of the cosmos fading into each other.

Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd