[LAU] Music Made with Linux: The Infinite Repeat - Money or Love (DJ AutoStatic Remix)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sat Mar 5 19:18:25 UTC 2011

Hello Jeremy!
   thanks for this new mix. I think it's somehow not as dense as your first
piece, because it lacks something in the rhythm, although I believe that is
part of the current style, which I simply can't adapt myself to. Otherwise,
well done you! I think it's definitely something, that will also sound very
good over a fully fledged club PA. Some nice sounds in there as well. And
where they are not to my liking, they are certainly close to a few I've come
across occasionally on the radio and identified as belonging to that clubby,
disco-ish style of sound.
   If your music oscillates and develops out of the range of the two pieces you
have done so far, I believe I will enjoy... :-)
   Warm regards
            Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net