[LAU] recompiling vst natively on Linux

Rafal Zawadzki bluszcz at bluszcz.net
Fri Mar 25 07:15:18 UTC 2011

Download Juce or Juced - frameworks for crossplatform VST.

They allow to create in easy way boilerplate for G++ project.

Cheers,

On Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:15:22 +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After I posted a link to Loomer plug-ins at linuxsound.ru someone came
> up and asked a very reasonable question: is there a guide how to do
> compile VST natively? Could we probably make it easier for developers
> to consider Linux as target platform?
>
> P.S. I know that some people here don't like VST for either technical
> or (rather) religious reasons, but I'm in favour of getting things
> done, not getting things discussed. So could we please skip the "DO
> NOT WANT" part? :)
>
> Alexandre Prokoudine
> http://libregraphicsworld.org

Rafal bluszcz Zawadzki
 Django / Plone / Python / dub / drum&bass
 http://dev.bluszcz.net/tech-blog
 http://soundcloud.com/bluszcz