[LAU] Top DSP plugins?

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 21:22:35 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Just wondered if people could give me a list of their favorite DSP
plugins for "normal" studio recording type jobs.

I guess I would need a parametric EQ, compressor and reverb.. Anything else?

Whenever I have tried to mix a live recording before, I have always
got lost in the spectacular array of different plugins - but quite
often never found one that quite fits the bill. So I'm wondering if I
have everything I need installed at the moment - and what the number 1
go-to effects are for people here?

James