[LAU] Some overcompressed electro that'll never get finnished

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 11:23:22 UTC 2012

Thank you very much for your comment!

I added the last track (another one) I had left on that summers project,
which is another electro-track but this time with a friend doing a rapverse
at the end. This one has a little bit different touch, but is still madly
overcompressed etc... What to do! =)
http://soundcloud.com/part_one/paint-the-world-feat-john if anyone wnats to
have a listen.

Thanks again!